Mittwoch, 7. November 2007

Get Pissed With the Possum Posse

Mates, I just had my initiation. Now I'm a member of the clan. What was planned to be a fine dining experience tonight ended up with some of those party animals getting me pissed so as to take on the gang flavour. Well, yeah, it wasn't actually that bad, but it came a bit unexpected and even uncalled for. Maybe it's their way to say "thank you" or "welcome", but it wasn't really good style to do it over my head.

How will it feel to be one of them? I used to be good friends with the watchdogs. Tomorrow these are going to sense the difference and hate me. I can't take that. I feel reasonably honored, but I think I'll have to decline. There's a life I have to lead, and for now I cannot spend it on the wild side. I'll have to remove the traces of this night.

So I'm gonna go to the shower now and grab the shampoo.

...Guys, if you feed a pack of possums under a tree, watch out for the ones above you.




They won't give you a warning when they urinate.
That's my knee after the assault. But the main part went down on head and shoulders, and on the screen of my camera.

...Have a good one! And wear hats ;)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen